How you can save thousands of dollars in interest payments to credit card, car loan and mortgage companies every year… re-gain the financial dignity and lifestyle you deserve, all in an honest, ethical and legal manner.
The best part is: You can do this all by yourself, and put the credit laws to work in your favor – instead of the big banks and credit bureaus. Read on to discover how…
You may have believed there was nothing you could do about your less-than-perfect financial past, which may have included events such as: The loss of a job… bankruptcy… collections… divorce… foreclosure… unexpected medical expenses, to name a few.
That’s OK – none of us are perfect. We’ve all had bad financial things happen at one time or another.
However, these negative events don’t have to keep you from getting the home or car that you’ve always wanted… or saving thousands of dollars a year in interest payments to creditors.
Maybe you’ve taken such a financial beating, that you haven’t been able to get approved for any new line of credit.
Again, that’s OK – I’ve worked with literally hundreds of borrowers to improve their credit score. I was able to do this because I discovered the laws that deal with credit reporting… and how these laws can work in your favor.
Before I go any further, let me introduce myself and answer the question you may be asking:
Who Am I And Why Should You Listen To Me?
Because it was, before The Great Crash of ‘08, my job to help people get approved for loans, I’ve become close to an expert on personal credit… and what you can legally do to maintain the highest FICO score possible.
I’ll be right up-front: There are no “easy buttons” or shortcuts in this process. Any company or website that says anything different isn’t being 100% honest with you.
This information is common knowledge in the lending and credit industries, but well-hidden from most Americans.
I finally discovered why the creditors’ and credit bureaus want to keep it from you:
Why The Credit Bureaus And Banks Hope You Never Discover How This System Really Works:
Money. The lower your credit score is, the more money creditors can charge you in interest. This makes it more difficult to get ahead financially and live the lifestyle that you want and deserve.
Credit Bureaus make their living selling lists of people with less-than-perfect credit, to banks, credit card and other lending companies. Unfortunately, it’s not in the Bureaus’ best interest to let you know how to improve your credit situation as the aforementioned institutions don’t buy lists of good to great credit holders. That group of people aren’t interested in the high-interest loans and credit cards that reap the most profit.
The three major credit bureaus—Experian, Equifax, and Trans Union—maintain files on nearly 90 percent of all American adults. Those files are routinely sold to credit grantors, landlords, employers, insurance companies, and many others interested in the credit record of a consumer, often without the consumer’s knowledge or permission. On balance, each Bureau averages $145 per year on each credit account they have on file.
Several studies since the early 1990s have documented sloppy credit bureau practices that lead to mistakes on credit reports—for which consumers pay the price. Consumers with serious errors in their credit reports can be denied credit, home loans, apartment rentals, auto insurance, or even medical coverage and the right to open a bank account or use a debit card. Consumers with serious errors in their reports who do obtain credit or a loan may have to pay higher interest rates because the mistakes falsely place them in the sub-prime, high-cost lending pool. We In 2004 The National Association of State PIRGs conducted a study in which they asked adults in 30 states to order their credit reports and complete a survey on the reports’ accuracy. Key findings include:
- Twenty-five percent (25%) of the credit reports surveyed contained serious errors that could result in the denial of credit, such as false delinquencies or accounts that did not belong to the consumer;
- Fifty-four percent (54%) of the credit reports contained personal demographic information that was misspelled, long-outdated, belonged to a stranger, or was otherwise incorrect;
- Twenty-two percent (22%) of the credit reports listed the same mortgage or loan twice;
- Almost eight percent (8%) of the credit reports were missing major credit, loan, mortgage, or other consumer accounts that demonstrate the creditworthiness of the consumer;
- Thirty percent (30%) of the credit reports contained credit accounts that had been closed by the consumer but remained listed as open;
- Altogether, 83% of the credit reports surveyed contained either serious errors or other mistakes of some kind.
States have long taken the lead in protecting consumers’ privacy and ensuring the accuracy of credit reports. In 1992, Vermont was the first state to pass a law providing a free annual credit report on request, followed by Colorado, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, and New Jersey. California adopted other comprehensive reforms in 1994 and later became the first state to require disclosure of credit scores. Congress eventually followed the states’ lead, adopting some credit reporting reforms in 1996 and criminalizing identity theft in 1998. In December 2003, Congress passed the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACT Act). With the FACT Act, the financial industry won its primary goal: permanent preemption of stronger state credit and privacy laws. The FACT Act also included several modest consumer reforms, borrowing from state laws already enacted, including the right to a free annual credit report on request. Although these consumer reforms came at the unacceptable price of a state’s right to protect its consumers, the law includes a number of provisions designed to enhance the accuracy of credit reports. Despite recent federal action, we need to do more to protect consumers’ financial privacy and ensure the accuracy of credit reports.
However, there is hope. You don’t have to settle for paying more in interest, or not having the best home or car possible.
You can improve your personal credit score in an honest, ethical and legal fashion – as long as you comply with the laws and statutes that govern our credit reporting and scoring system.
How You Can Improve Your Credit Score and Financial Life
I have put together one of the most complete do-it-yourself personal credit guides available today. It gives you complete step-by-step instructions on how to legally remove negative credit items… increase your FICO score… and maintain the highest score possible in the future.
It’s called HT Credit Solution. It’s helped hundreds of people from all walks of life improve their credit and financial situation, and it can do the same for you.
This do-it-yourself guide has 233 pages of solid content – everything you need to know about how you can attain, maintain and improve your credit situation, and live the lifestyle you want and deserve.
Here’s what you’ll discover with HT Credit Solution:
- How to rebuild your credit in a short amount of time… even after bankruptcy!
- Why you should never use standard “boilerplate” letters from credit repair or law firms to challenge negative items
- Why credit restoration and maintenance (if done the right way) is NOT illegal
- Why creditors frequently leave out key information on your report (an attorney testified to this before Congress!)
- Removing a bankruptcy from your report is always good, right? Wrong!
- Keeping a bankruptcy on your report could actually give you a higher score
- Four ways to legally remove court judgments from your credit history
- Basic strategies to removing a collection account from your report
- When you should work with an attorney to handle negative credit items
- How and when to use ‘goodwill requests’ to remove late payment items
- The three kinds of credit cards that can rebuild your credit
- Why your FICO score could be in the low 600s… even with a perfect credit history!
You shouldn’t just take my word for it, read what some of my customers say:
‘I did what the book suggested, worked 20 minutes a night, and raised my credit score. It is rare these days to get what you’re told. Thank you for coming through! I’ll send others your way!’
San Marcos, CA
Why You Shouldn’t Rely On Free Information, Not All Credit Restoration Guides Are Created Equal
I realize that not all credit repair guides are alike. You may have bought a credit info-product in the past, and it gave you outdated (or just plain wrong) information on how to improve your credit score.
I’ve personally read over a dozen do-it-yourself (DIY) credit guides. Many of them don’t provide a lot of good, usable information that can make a difference in your credit score (and your life).
1. It explains in detail exactly how personal credit scoring systems work
2. It tells you what information can (and what can’t) be challenged or removed from your credit history
3. It has the most current laws and statutes regarding credit reporting
4. Finally, it explains (in detail) what ethical and legal steps you can take to improve and maintain your business and personal credit scores.
I’ve made sure that HT Credit Solution meets all four of these criteria.
If I were to personally teach you everything in this e-book, it would probably take 8 to 10 hours; and my time is billed at $250/hour. Conservatively, that’s 8 hours x $250 per hour, which comes to $2,000.
But you won’t invest anything close to this amount for HT Credit Solution. Not $1,000… $500… or $250. For only $37, you’ll be armed with all the information you’ll need to turn the tables on the credit bureaus and big banks.
You won’t be a credit victim, but a victor and in control of your financial life.
In summary, here’s what you’ll get with HT Credit Solution:
- 233 pages of solid content on personal credit reporting and scoring systems, what you can and can’t do to remove negative items and improve your score
- The latest updates to the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA), word-for-word
- Complete templates describing every entry of a credit report from all three Credit Bureaus.
With a higher credit score and lower interest rates, you’ll be able to get:
- The new car you’ve always wanted
- A better home for you and your family
- Lower insurance rates
- The dream vacation you’ve always wanted to take
- More money for your kid’s college education
- More respect from friends, family, and peers, by having these finer things in life
- Having more peace of mind, knowing your financial house is in order
- Take Control Of Your Financial Life Today!
My Business Guarantee To You
I guarantee that the information presented on personal credit in this book is accurate and up-to-date. I also guarantee that if you put a little bit of effort each day with HT Credit Solution (20 minutes a day, for up to six months), you will have a better credit score.
Because it’s a do-it-yourself guide (and your results will depend on how well you understand and take action on the information), I cannot provide a money-back guarantee.
However, I believe that this guide is one of (if not the) most complete and accurate DIY guides on credit restoration on the market today. And I’m putting my good name and reputation behind it… that’s why I’ve put as much valuable and useful information as possible in HT Credit Solution
There’s one more thing I forgot to mention:
How Much Money You Can Save With A Higher Credit Score
If you have a mortgage, two car loans and three credit cards with a 640 score, and raise it just 60 points to a 700 FICO… you’ll pay, on average, $600/month less in interest. $600 a month times 12 months comes to $7,200 per year!
Even if you only save half of this amount, that’s still $3,600 per year. And half of this amount still adds up to $1,800 every year. The investment in HT Credit Solution is only $37.
You’d make over 25 times your investment in this guide… that’s a lot better than the stock market or a bank CD nowadays…
To order HT Credit Solution, just click the button below:
Start Living The Lifestyle You Deserve
Take action today, you’ve got nothing to lose – except more money paid out in interest to creditors… and having the car, home, and lifestyle that you’ve always wanted.
To your financial success,
P.S. Although results will depend on your individual credit history (and how well you learn and act on the information) here’s a very good chance you can get a 60-point increase in your credit score, within 90 days or less. This can easily save you hundreds – and probably thousands – of dollars a year.
P.P.S. Life’s too short having to settle for less. It’s painful when you can’t take that special vacation… purchase your dream car… or move into the home that you and your significant other really want. HT Credit Solution can help make your dream lifestyle a reality.
P.P.P.S. Your credit history could determine if you get hired for a new or better job… or not. It also factors into the rates you pay for a car, home, and other items. Poor credit can cost you a lot nowadays… don’t wait, order HT Credit Solution today. And if you require further proof, here is a snapshot of my credit journey these last couple of years, using the precepts in my book.
Subscribe to my email list!
All you need to do to start the process, that could very possibly change your life for the better, is to enter your email address in the box provided. This has a twofold action. First, if you chose to purchase the book, you will also be on an update list, and when I have additional information concerning the current state of affairs of personal credit, I can blast out to my purchase family. Second, if you can’t decide right now that this book is for you, but you are still intrigued, I would be remiss in my mission to spread the word as far and as wide as possible about the world of personal credit, that I feel the need to gently nag you with a few follow up emails. You may decline to receive further emails at any time during this period of your own due diligence. And at no time will I sell your email address to anyone for personal gain, you have my solemn word on that.
As a free bonus, I am including with each new subscription four financial tools that every household needs to stay on track. Subscribe today.